Dragons Sports Returns Procedure & Policy: Warranties, credits, exchanges, display bikes and others
Our Returns process aims to be efficient & effective, to ensure your customers are back on their bikes as soon as possible. Please take note of the summarized Terms and Conditions below. For more detail, please refer to the Returns Process document that we have sent to you.
Returns for warranty, credit, exchange and other
1. Please check your orders for any discrepancies or damaged items and notify Dragons Sports directly within 48 hours.
2. Returning any item/s to Dragons Sports for a warranty claim, non-warranty repair or service, will be for the account of the sender. Please use your own courier service once approval has been given to return your items.
3. Freight costs from shipments that are undelivered due to the store being closed during normal working hours will be for the store’s account
4. Low value items of less than R300 wholesale ex vat should not be returned for credit unless confirmed by the brand representative or workshop manager. Submit clear images for a visual assessment; refer to point 9.
5. Take photos of the items you are returning for warranty, credit, exchange or any other reason, before they are packed for shipping. This gives the store and Dragons Sports proof of condition that can be compared with how we receive the item.
6. All new bikes that are returned for credit will only be credited at invoice value, if they are returned in their original packaging and have not been built up. Any damage found will be communicated to the store and any price adjustments will be for the account of the store. Handling fees may be applicable.
7. Please keep all original packaging, especially for display bikes, and ensure bikes are packaged the same way you received them. Handling fees may be applicable if not returned in original packaging.
8. Before items are returned for a warranty claim, please fill out the online Returns Request to determine whether an online assessment can be done.
9. Please attach the following to the Returns Request:
a. Clear images of bike or item, close-up images of the damaged area and the serial number (bikes)
b. Proof of purchase (no POP, no claim)
c. A detailed damage report
10. The workshop team will respond with feedback, within 24 hours. Excludes weekends and public holidays.
11. Should there be no warranty claim, we will offer alternative options and provide quotes.
12. If items are sent to the workshop without requesting a pre-assessment and a warranty claim is rejected, we reserve the right to charge a handling fee.
13. A minimum assessment fee of R250.00 will apply for all non-warranty/ service work requested. This amount will be waived if the job is approved by the customer.
Our customers are our number one priority and we always assist as best we can.
Communication is the key to a fast turnaround time. Please provide us with all the information we need, so that we can assist you speedily and effectively. We will provide you with regular updates that you can pass on to your customers.